Pakistan is an affected country of climate change. Flash floods, heatwaves, droughts, smog in winters, melting glaciers in the Karakorum, forest fires in summers, landslides in monsoon – all are causing massive displacements, food, and water crisis.
Aims & Objectives
- To produce a generation of youth who are not only equipped with modern education but are also aware of their national responsibilities.
- To foster critical inquiry through the state-of-the-art educational curriculum.
- To train the students along national, moral, spiritual, intellectual, and ideological lines that will brush up their talents and personality.
- To polish the inherent capabilities among students through co-curricular activities and creating in them the confidence to express themselves.
- To impart quality and standardized education of the international level.
- To ensure affordable education.
- To familiarize the students with manners and etiquette of talking and conducting themselves in different situations.
- To make students become productive and socially responsible citizens through the inculcation of civic values.
- To take practical steps to infuse Islamic values and Pakistan’s ideology in the students.
- To arrange recreational activities so that the students pursue their educational passions and nourish their minds to maintain a healthy lifestyle.