Pakistan is an affected country of climate change. Flash floods, heatwaves, droughts, smog in winters, melting glaciers in the Karakorum, forest fires in summers, landslides in monsoon – all are causing massive displacements, food, and water crisis.
- TCS blazers/jackets/cardigans should be worn at all times during winter session.
- TCS belt, badge, and computerized ID card must be worn at all times.
- The Trousers should be standard school trousers in cut and material.
- No fancy shirt and trousers are allowed other than the permissible design.
- Shirts should be worn and tucked in with the belt.
- Plain school socks should be worn. Shoes should be polished and flat in style. They should have no visible markings.
- Hair should be neat, clean, and of acceptable length. Hair should not be cut in any fancy style or be colored, streaked, or be tied.
- Earrings and jewelry are not permitted.
- No cap, hat, and bandana are allowed at any time.