Pakistan is an affected country of climate change. Flash floods, heatwaves, droughts, smog in winters, melting glaciers in the Karakorum, forest fires in summers, landslides in monsoon – all are causing massive displacements, food, and water crisis.
Migration & Withdrawal
- The students are offered the facility of Inter-city and Intra-city migration from one NWA to another.
- The parent/guardian can apply for migration indicating the ‘receiving’ campus. The ‘sending’ campus will issue the “Letter of Migration” with the permission of the Head Office.
- The student migration is allowed two months before the mid-year or final-year exams.
- The Head Office will assist if a parent requests the Head Office to locate a ‘receiving’ campus in case of a migration.
- At the time of migration, the ‘sending’ campus will issue the “Migration Fee Challan” to be submitted later with the specified amount as migration .
- The ‘receiving’ campus will accept the student’s migration and enrols him once “Migration Fee Challan” is submitted.